STOCK ITEMS: Pre-Christmas delivery is no longer guaranteed. Any stock orders placed will have an expected delivery date of mid January (due to Christmas closure).
PRE-ORDER ITEMS: If your shop contains pre-order items, please see banner below advising delivery dates.
Online Club Shop Ordering Process
- Click on the garments or accessories on the homepage that you would like to order.
- Double check the Samurai unisex sizing guide via the link on the page.
- Choose your size in the drop down option, and add personalisation details if applicable such as initials or a shirt
- Add the item to the basket and continue shopping the rest of the Tunbridge Wells RFC range.
- At any time you can check the items in your basket, by clicking the cart icon on the top right of your screen.
- If at any time you change your mind and you wish to remove an item from your basket, this can be deleted by clicking the ‘X’ next to the item and then clicking ‘update basket’.
- The cart will also display the shipping costs involved, these are based on the weight of garments that you order.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to finalise your order and make a payment.
- On the checkout page you will be requested to fill in your billing details and also your delivery address, whilst also setting up an account by picking a username and password, so if you wish to return to the club shop at a later date to purchase you will not be required to fill in your billing and address details again.
- Click ‘Place Order’ this will automatically open a secure First Data payment screen where you will be requested to select your payment method then enter your payment card details.
- Once complete you will receive a confirmation email stating the items you ordered and your order number.
- If at any time you need any additional assistance or have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Tunbridge Wells RFC and your order number if you have one.
- All the club shop orders will be despatched for delivery as follows: 7-10 working days for our Tunbridge and core stock product. The window for made-to-order is now closed. All garments will be custom made on a 6 to 8 week lead time and once made, these orders will be delivered to your home address with an estimated delivery of late November for the Male Jersey and mid December for the Female Jersey. Please note that if an order contains both made to order and stock products, the order will not be dispatched until the made to order element has arrived.