Online Club Shop Ordering Process
- Click on the garments or accessories on the homepage that you would like to order.
- Double check the Samurai unisex sizing guide via the link on the page.
- Choose your size in the drop down option, and add personalisation details if applicable such as initials or a shirt
- Add the item to the basket and continue shopping the rest of the Truro and Penwith College range.
- At any time you can check the items in your basket, by clicking the cart icon on the top right of your screen.
- If at any time you change your mind and you wish to remove an item from your basket, this can be deleted by clicking the ‘X’ next to the item and then clicking ‘update basket’.
- The cart will also display the shipping costs involved, these are based on the weight of garments that you order.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to finalise your order and make a payment.
- On the checkout page you will be requested to fill in your billing details and also your delivery address, whilst also setting up an account by picking a username and password, so if you wish to return to the club shop at a later date to purchase you will not be required to fill in your billing and address details again.
- Click ‘Place Order’ this will automatically open a secure First Data payment screen where you will be requested to select your payment method then enter your payment card details.
- Once complete you will receive a confirmation email stating the items you ordered and your order number.
- If at any time you need any additional assistance or have any queries please contact: email@example.com, quoting Truro and Penwith College and your order number if you have one.
- All the club shop orders will be despatched for delivery as follows:Core Stock: Once your order has been placed, your garments will be picked, decorated, packed and sent out via our track and trace service within 7-10 working days. Our courier will provide parcel recipients with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS or email, so you don’t have to wait in all day. All we need is your email address or mobile phone number and you will be able to follow your Samurai delivery to your front door.
Made-to-order: Made to order products purchased between 24th May 2019 and 10th June 2019 are estimated for delivery week commencing 5th August 2019.
Made to order products will be available to order again from 30th August 2019 until 17th September 2019. After this time, all orders will be collated and sent to our factory, where all garments will be custom made on an estimated 7 – 9 week lead time subject to minimum order quantities being met*. Once made, these orders will be delivered to your home address, estimated date of delivery of week commencing 11th November 2019.
Please note that if an order contains both made to order and stock products, the order will not be dispatched until the made to order element has arrived