Online Club Shop Ordering Process
- Click on the garments or accessories on the homepage that you would like to order.
- Double check the Samurai sizing guide, available here.
- Choose your size in the drop down option, and add personalisation details if applicable such as initials.
- Add the item to the basket and continue shopping the rest of the Royal Holloway range.
- At any time you can check the items in your basket, by clicking the cart icon on the top right of your screen.
- If at any time you change your mind and you wish to remove an item from your basket, this can be deleted by clicking the ‘X’ next to the item and then clicking ‘update basket’.
- The cart will also display the shipping costs involved, these are based on the weight of garments that you order.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to finalise your order and make a payment.
- On the checkout page you will be requested to fill in your billing details and also your delivery address, whilst also setting up an account by picking a username and password, so if you wish to return to the club shop at a later date to purchase you will not be required to fill in your billing and address details again.
- Click ‘Place Order’ this will automatically open a secure First Data payment screen where you will be requested to select your payment method then enter your payment card details.
- Once complete you will receive a confirmation email stating the items you ordered and your order number.
- If at any time you need any additional assistance or have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Royal Holloway and your order number if you have one.
- Once your order has been placed, your garments will be picked, decorated and packed. We will then collate all orders to be dispatched fortnightly directly to the Royal Holloway University Sports Centre. Becci Gilbert, your Student Engagement & Sport Administrator, will inform you when your order has arrived and is ready for collection. Your order will clearly be marked with your name and customer order number, so please have this information available on collection as proof of purchase and for ease of locating your order. You will also be asked to sign a collection form to acknowledge receipt of your order.
If you choose to deliver to a separate UK address, your garments will be picked, decorated, packed and sent out via our track and trace service within 7-10 working days. Our courier will provide parcel recipients with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS or email, so you don’t have to wait in all day. All we need is your email address or mobile phone number and you will be able to follow your Samurai delivery to your front door.